Ever heard of procrastination? That's what I've been doing. Procrastinating. I've been putting this book off for way too long, so now I have to do it.
The book I chose to read is entitled Great MythConceptions-The Science Behind the Myths. It is by Dr. Karl Kruszelnicki and is filled with true short stories about different investigations that were made about great misconceptions. Some of thee misconceptions include a desk being cleaner than a toilet, lead not really being in a pencil, and the ratio of cat years to human years.
This book seems that it will be, at the very least, amusing. From flipping through the book, I can tell it will be pretty amusing to. I'm looking forward to reading it.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Myth-busting is a thankless task - we tend to get rather attached to our little myths. It'll be interesting to see if you have trouble with any of them.
Post a Comment