Friday, January 26, 2007

Finally

The Hot Zone
by: Richard Preston
This book is about a virus that came from the Central African rain forest and
then suddenly appeared in Washington D.C. Then in less than 3 days 90 percent of the victims are dead. Soon there comes the swat team to the resuce with a bunch of scientist to save what is left of Washington D.C.
I chose this book because i heard from Mr G that this book was a real thriller and i personally like thrillers. Also it looks like the book is going to have lots of suspense.
I expect this book to be fun to read and really cool.


2 comments:

SoccerFreak27 said...

Loved this Book

Kinda Graphic

Kinda Nasty

But interstesting

AWSOME BLOG

Michael Gatton said...

This book made ME a little quesy. But I couldn't stop reading it and didn't want it to end. Great science writing.