Apperently i am about to embark on a spectacualr journey through time. Corny i know, but for some reason i think the book THE BIG BANG is going to be somewhat interesting. Not to mention t got wonderful reviews which i really couldn't care less about but still. The book (as you can tell) is obviously about the BIG BANG!!!! dun dun dun (scary music plays). The big bang; a common topic in the "science world". (i created that world by myself if you must know). The big bang I PRESUME ( BIG WORD) had many different ideas on how it came to be. Well, I hope to read in THIS book what those different i deas are. I think the ook will contain probably everything about the Big Bang there is to know considering the book is FAT ( it probably could loose a couple pounds for my sake just so i don't have to read as much. but NO that would be too kind). I am beginning to ramble and my parental units are calling me so i must depart from this OH SO INTERESTING project and tend to their everlasting need haha.
OVER AND OUT ( i feel like a plane captain) hehe
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
The Big Bang is fascinating, because it's one of those events that was so long ago that it's dificult to even comprehend. I look forward to hearing what you learn about it from this book. And there's no need to be intimidated by the length of this book, as I imagine that this is the sort of subject that needs much text to fully explain it.
Post a Comment