Wednesday, January 3, 2007

CrazyCatlady's Blogger project info

Hi everyone! I am starting my project on this wonderful day of January 3rd 2007! I am reading Great Myth- Conceptions a book by DR. Karl Kruszelnicki. I am planning on writing 10 entrys on the book's articles. And afterlooking the choices I have to read, I am thinking of these: Did Albert Einstein flunk school?, Do so called truth serums really work?, and many others. Interested? Well you can always read my blog entries and feel welcome to comment. See ya later!

CCL7

3 comments:

hprocks said...

OOOH....that sounds interesting...kinda sounds like mine...in a way.

Rachel Hanson said...

Oh, so the book is a bunch of articles on different but connected topics? That's interesting. I look forward to hearing your thoughts about them.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I changed my mind. I am NOT writing 10, only three entries, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Crazy Cat Lady