Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hello Everybody

This is so cool. I think its awesome that our whole class can be together on one site. Replying to eachother's blogs about very nice books and magazine articles.
*smile*
*frown*
*smile again*
Soooo...how is everybody doing? I'm pretty good...I'm just sitting here in Mr. Gatton's classroom with all of you with me...
*this is the_coolest_loser* (edited)
This girl or boy (you will never know) can really play moonlight_sonata on the piano. And if you know what the song is you are now a cool loser. Just to tell you that this girl or boy (you will never know) is the bestestest person in the whole 801 science readers!!!!!!
*this is hprocks again*
WAIT BEFORE WE LEAVE I WANT TO SAY BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH....

MR GATTON PLEASE DONT ERASE MINE! ITS THE LAST ONE THAT'LL BE ALL WEIRD...*i promise*

3 comments:

KillerQUEEN said...

HEY KALINA! LOVE the purple font! YEAH... so whats up? lol TTYl!

Rachel Hanson said...

I think it's wonderful too, Kalina. I hope you have a great holiday break.

Anonymous said...

You asked, and I shall answer!

MD is Emma...guess which one.